Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The Male Point of view

Hi

Last night in I had a great conversation with a man I know who has suckled. I asked him a few short questions about what it was like for him. As time goes on I hope more of you will share your experiences.

Aside, I explained at first I thought I wanted to breastfeed because I was getting broody, then I realised actually its the act of having a full grown man at my breast which really turns me on.

So what he had to say was, the whole experience was very warm and loving, that suckling till each breast is empty is very filling. He explained it didn't take him back to feeling like a baby but did create a strong bond with the woman he was seeing. He also warned it can make you very sleepy, so perhaps not the best thing before a night out on the tiles..lol.

Being breastfed apparently gives you a huge erection, I have read as the mummy, it can help me start milking if I have regular sex as well as my breasts being regularly stimulated, this thing only gets better and better. I have a high sex drive and if you just massage my breasts it can drive me crazy.

The most interesting news is that women can be milked with milking equipment for goats, thats just amazing. I hope one day to produce enough milk to fill a few bottles. Imagine having breakfast with breast milk!

Anyway my darlings I must away to work. I had stopped writing because I felt alone, but talking to my friend last night I realised people do read my blog even if they cant reply and my need to milk and breastfeed is shared by a number of women in America at least so Im not alone. Please keep reading and we can go on a journey of discovery together.

Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheshire Cat,
I love reading your blog and look forward to seeing it (and your fan club) grow and grow and grow.
Talk to you soon,
Tiger

x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
x said...

It can indeed make a person sleepy. It's one of the reason that before we first tried to induce we made sure we had a decent pump to fill in for me when I was either tired and likely to fall asleep or when I had to stay nice and lively for whatever was going on after a nursing time came up.

Anonymous said...

I once came close to getting to suckllel a lactating women. But sadly I told her my past and she disided she didn't won't to be with me. as you stated, having breakfast with with breast milk sounds amazing. I dream of meating a women who would love to provide me with her succulent milk. But sadly the women I have come forward with my interest has ether not been interested or looked opened it In discuss. But your blog dose give me hope. So thank you.

Machado collie