Thursday, May 10, 2007

Breast Ramblings



I found this pic on a gadget site, its supposed to make you want to wash more often. Its funny how breasts can go from being sensual to an object of fun. The link is below:-

blog.pcnews.ro/2006/ 01/11/shower-breasts/

I feel that about my own breasts which are so enormous I cant help but make fun of them sometimes and they are such fun to play with. My one big reservation about milking is they will become EVEN BIGGER, some bras for women like myself already look like they've used the same technology for building suspension bridges!

The flip side is of course my burning desire to have you almost constantly latched on to my tit, suckling every last drop of milk, I can only imagine how wonderful the flow of liquid must feel. I have huge aureolas and large nipples, they go dark red when properly stimulated and can stay that way for sometime after. However I haven't felt a man has properly suckled my tits for years, its an extraordinary experience.

Two of my friends say they have told their friends to check out my blog, please if you have any comment or advice, if you find you cant post at least email me. Im so keen to share your experience and I will answer your questions about me if you wish.

As yet I haven't found the right person to take nude photos of me, as soon as I do I will post them but I must admit to being shy.

I will write more next week of before if I have time. Till then as befits this posting I am trying to find the best Breast joke as soon as I do Ill add it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading your blog. I love what you say and how you say it.

Thanks for sharing so intimately - and I wanted you to know that people are reading -even if they aren't commenting.

AJTX

x said...

Don't ever let the fashion industry's structural predilections get in the way of what you really want.